#20 Borat like to hunt

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

#20 cont.

I now see the fascination with YouTube, and think I may now have an addiction problem with it. The problem with YouTube is that it has so much rare footage of subjects that I did not no even existed. I think I could spend a full week on YouTube with the assistance of many cups of coffee. A problem with YouTube is that you need top of the range broadband internet service, because the interruptions are very annoying (even with GRLC broadband). For people with dial-up internet YouTube would not be worth viewing, and unfortunately it could only be appreciated by people are lucky enough to have a decent computer and broadband internet.

I would also like to thank Sheena Murdoch from GEE library staff for giving me a helpful tutorial on how to set up my YouTube video on my blog.

No comments: